With a focus on early contractor involvement and partnering with our clients, we use our wide-ranging wealth of experience and knowledge, to ensure our clients achieve the most practical and cost-effective outcomes.
All members of our team are experienced and have an ethos which places an emphasis on safety, production and quality. We ensure works are planned and completed safely, efficiently, on programme and to budget, using cutting-edge GPS machine control technologies, in-house engineering, and highly trained, time served staff to ensure that we offer the ‘complete package’.
From the smallest to the largest schemes, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction; we understand the importance of people and relationships and aim to empower our staff to excel at providing solutions for our clients, to bring in projects on time and as cost-effectively as possible.
We offer a range of specialist services, including but not limited to:
• Specialist, complex and multi-facetted earthworks projects
• Earthworks strategy development and value engineering.
• On and off-site bulk earthworks.
• Site and vegetation clearance.
• Land reclamation, remediation and restoration.
• Flood alleviation schemes and works in watercourses.
• Rivers & canal Works.
• Dredging operations.
• Water retaining earth structures.
• Reed bed installation and refurbishment.
• Crushing & Screening and supply of Soils & Aggregates.
• Soil stabilisation, ground modification and stone replacement.
• Ex-situ and in-situ materials recycling.
Wherever possible, we aim to assist our customers in maximising their recycling opportunities, in order to show best value from a cost perspective and to minimise the environmental impact of their commercial activities. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the sector, and can advise on all aspects of waste management, including advising our clients on how to deal with a wide range of waste types, and how to ensure that their disposals comply with current environmental legislation.
We have a large fleet of modern Earthmoving Machinery including Excavators, Articulated Dump Trucks, Forward Tip Dumpers, Rollers, Dozers, Loading Shovels, Dust Suppression Units, Tractors, Spreaders, Stabilisation Equipment and a fleet of 8 Wheeler Tippers which are fitted with the latest efficiency and safety technology, including on board weighing capability, automated tailgates, auto sheets, reduced emission engines and full satellite productivity tracking.